- Jude is a great name, and we love it; however Jude+Thompson sounds like "Jew Thompson."
- Grayson is popular on the poles, but we're worried about the two "son"s--->GraySON ThompSON. Does this disqualify Grayson?
- I think we like Finley/Finlay better than Finian, but I am unable to change it in the current poll. Mainly, we love the nickname Finn.
- We love Paxton, but my brother's name is Jaxon. Are they too similar?
- I don't think Darcy is going to work. I was, of course, thinking of Mr. Darcy from Pride & Prejudice, but it appears most people consider it a girl name.
Any new name suggestions would be GLADLY accepted. Just click on the green word "Comments" at the bottom of this post, or go on Facebook, and suggest away! Thanks for your votes!