Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hello, Miss Foot.

It's been a while since I've lost sight of my feet, and I won't be seeing them again for another 12 weeks. Being that I'm not all that fond of my feet, it's no big loss.


At 2.5 lbs. and 16 inches from head to toe, sweet baby boy is taking up more and more precious abdomen space every day.  He's quite active, and I get to watch him do his little dances from the outside now.  Also, he prefers to place the majority of his chubby little body in the right side of my belly, which makes things feel...well, lop-sided!  As my belly continues to grow, I've been wondering:
-How much bigger is that mole going to get?!?
-Where does my flattened, stretched belly button have to go from here?
-How am I going to be at all mobile or be able to breathe at the end?
-How on earth do people squat while they're giving birth?  I know it's the most natural position to give birth in, but for heaven's sake...there's a LOT of belly in the way!
-Do non-maternity elastic waistbands bother baby?
-Will I be able to get comfortable for the next 12 weeks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers