Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Playtime

Griffin has been quite content for the past month or so to play on his own for 30 minutes or so at a time.  Since he's now able to hold his head up and stand up when held, I started looking around for a good deal on an exersaucer.  I found one, and he loves to play in it for short stretches.  He's still a bit wobbly and uncoordinated to get the most out of it, but I can tell it will be a favorite in no time.


He has also started loving the flying game, as you can see...


By far, though, Griffin's favorite playtime activity (or should I say all-the-time activity) is looking at and chewing on his hands.  He absolutely loves bringing them together, watching them move, reaching for people and objects, grabbing things, and pulling EVERYTHING into his mouth.  Consequently, there has been a LOT more drool sloshing around in the Thompson household.  This mixed with Griffin's tendency to overeat and spit the excess up later has made for quite a bit more laundry for mama!  I find this quite frustrating at times, and Griffin simply thinks my exclamations are hilarious!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers